Tips to Effective Auditorium seating
Auditorium design is one of the most important aspects of an auditorium that probably has the maximum impact on the audience. The auditorium must be ergonomically treated and the seating furniture design must take into account the comfortability level of an individual.
Auditoriums are designed to accommodate large audiences. So, they tend to have wide spans and are multiple-storied in order to accommodate seating, sightlines, and acoustical requirements.
Typical features of auditorium seating include the list of applicable design objectives elements as outlined below:
- Fixed seats with tilting upholstered seat and back.
- Integral arm and tablet arm should be provided with articulated back.
- The seats may be fully upholstered and seat shells with wood armrests with a tablet arm option.
- It should give optimal comfort and an unobstructed view.
- The auditorium chairs should be attractive, comfortable and functional.
Our auditorium seating collection offers customizable features such as the Contemporary Furniture
- Auditorium & Public Setting Blog